Hello one and all and welcome back to another Low-Carb, Keto friendly dessert that will leave you wanting more every single time. It’s no secret that I LOVE making new desserts that are both low carb and Keto friendly. I usually rummage through my cabinets to see what I have on hand to make something new. I also do this to keep me going strong on Keto since I used to be a bigtime sugar holic when it came to chocolate and sweets. In this free dessert recipe I will be showing you guys how to make Chocolate coconut bark with pumpkin seeds. There are only 5 simple ingredients that will take you on a magical journey when all is said and done. The great thing about this Keto dessert recipe is that it is ready in 15 minutes. So, grab out your dessert mixing bowls and lets get started.
Things you will need
- Mixing bowl
- Glass microwave safe bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- Oblong clear plastic Rubbermaid lid or anything else that will let you spread out the bark mixture with easy pop out. (Reference is seen in the picture below)
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Squares of 100% Unsweetened Cocoa Chocolate (bakers bar I use Ghirardelli)
- 3 Tbsp Erythritol or other sweetener of choice (Depending on type of sweetner you prefer, you may need to use more of less depending on how strong the sweetness is)
- 2 Tbsp HWC (Heavy Whipping Cream)
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Coconut Flakes (fine shredded or regular will do)
- 5 Tbsp Pumpkin Seeds or seed of choice (Optional)
The first thing you want to do is get your microwave safe bowl and put in your chocolate and coconut oil. Pop in micro for a minute and a half. Once the chocolate and coconut oil are well melted, you can go ahead and add your sweetener of choice. Stir up the melted chocolate, coconut oil and sweetener then place back in micro for an additional 40 seconds. This will help melt the sweetener into the chocolate and oil. Once that is done add your HWC, stir and pop back in micro for another 10 seconds. Once all is mixed up nicely you can add your coconut flakes and pumpkin seeds (if you choose to add. Grab your lid and spread out the mixture until nicely even. Place in freezer for about 15-20 minutes, when time has passed take out from freezer, break apart the bar and there you have it, chocolate coconut bark. Yum, yum give me MORE! I hope you liked this recipe. I had a lot of fun making it and I think it came out incredible. If you did enjoy this recipe please like and share to the Keto community so others can enjoy such a treat.